| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  NEOSGA steel jam
Tim McCutchen

Arkansas
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2002 10:12 am    

The Northeast Oklahoma Steel Guitar Association will put on a Steel Jam on January 18, 2003 from 7:00pm to 10:00pm. It will be at the Arkansas Baptist Assemby worship center. It is located 1 mile south of
Hwy.412 on Hwy 59 in Siloam Springs,Arkansas. A list of players will be forthcoming.
Thanks,
Tim

------------------
'01 Zumsteel D-10 8&9
Evans Amp,Profex II

[This message was edited by Tim McCutchen on 11 January 2003 at 09:01 AM.]

Tim McCutchen

Arkansas
Post  Posted 2 Jan 2003 12:12 pm    

Just a bump to the top to remind everyone about this jam. Times have been changed to 5-9pm. Come out to hear some good music and talk steel guitar.

------------------
'01 Zumsteel D-10 8&9
Evans Amp,Profex II

ray qualls

Baxter Springs, Kansas (deceased)
Post  Posted 2 Jan 2003 3:35 pm    

Hi Tim, Looking forward to coming down and seeing the new meeting place. I hear the place is really nice with a good sound system. Do you know who all will be there yet? Good Luck and see ya then.

------------------
Ray Qualls

Louie Hallford

denison tx
Post  Posted 2 Jan 2003 11:36 pm    

Tim is this in addition to the annual show you guys do or instead of? Best of Luck either way.
Tim McCutchen

Arkansas
Post  Posted 3 Jan 2003 7:49 am    

These jams are in addition to the yearly show in Siloam Springs. We would like to have several of these per year. Maybe one every other month or so depending upon the interest. I don't have a list of players as of yet as Roger and Donley are putting that together. I'm just the messenger. Thanks for your interest and I'm looking forward to meeting some new steel friends.

------------------
'01 Zumsteel D-10 8&9
Evans Amp,Profex II

Roger Osbourn

Siloam Springs, Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2003 6:48 am    

We are making a schedule of play times and leaving the names off because we can't be sure what the weather will do .This jam will give the players a chance to see what its like to play in the new facility,the sound system folks to see what they have and for the fans to get an idea of where to go and what the new facility offers.Three things I know we will have is a great sound system,sixty six percent reduction in rental costs of the audiotorium and PLENTY of room inside. Bring your pillow to set on and if you get tired you can lay down.I'm going to Roger
Bill Myrick

Pea Ridge, Ar. (deceased)
Post  Posted 10 Jan 2003 7:10 am    

>>>> BUMP <<<< Because these guys are a great bunch !!! Donley, Larry, John and Tim (and looking forward to getting to knowing more of them) This will be a great relaxed time with some nice pickin thrown in ! -
Roger Osbourn

Post  Posted 10 Jan 2003 7:55 am    

Our list of players are Larry Garrett,Virgil Pittman,Jimmy Hittson,Roger Osbourn,Ben Chesney,Ray Qualls,Ivan Ward and Vance Monday, in that order.We still have a couple slots not filled and I'm waiting on conformation from some invited guests.Don't miss it.You will be impressed with our new facility.It's nice and roomy.
See you there.Roger
Gary Lee

Post  Posted 10 Jan 2003 4:42 pm    

Tim, highway 412 runs all the way through Siloam Springs is there a particular street or highway leading one mile south that one should take to find this place.
Gary Lee

Post  Posted 10 Jan 2003 4:44 pm    

Tim, highway 412 runs all the way through Siloam Springs is there a particular street or highway leading one mile south that one should take to find this place.
Tim McCutchen

Arkansas
Post  Posted 11 Jan 2003 8:58 am    

Gary,
Arkansas Baptist Assembly is located 1 mile south of Hwy 412 in Siloam Springs on Hwy 59. You will see a large white arch that has Arkansas Baptist Assembly on it. Go through that arch down the hill. Take the right fork in the driveway and it will lead you to the largest building on campus. That is the Assembly Center. Can't miss it. I'm looking forward to meeting you. Sorry for the bad directions in original post. I've corrected it also.
Tim

------------------
'01 Zumsteel D-10 8&9
Evans Amp,Profex II

[This message was edited by Tim McCutchen on 11 January 2003 at 09:04 AM.]

Roger Osbourn

Post  Posted 13 Jan 2003 1:44 pm    

Arkansas Highway 59 runs from Siloam Springs to Van Buren.The Arkansas Baptist Assembly is one mile south of U.S. Hwy 412 on Arkansas Hwy 59.Look for the tall archway on the west side of the highway.We will also have a big red and white banner at the driveway.BE THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roger
Tim McCutchen

Arkansas
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2003 6:30 am    

Just bringing to the top as a reminder
Tim McCutchen

Arkansas
Post  Posted 17 Jan 2003 7:09 pm    

Just bumping to the top one last time.

------------------
'01 Zumsteel D-10 8&9
Evans Amp,Profex II