| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ozark Steel Guitar Ass'n. Party -Great as usual !!!
Bill Myrick

Pea Ridge, Ar. (deceased)
Post  Posted 16 Dec 2002 4:59 am    

Pat & Terry Bethel are to be gratefully acknowledged and thanked for another fine job of putting together our Annual Christmas Party at the Pzazz in Branson sunday. They go to a lot of effort on behalf of us all and we certainly appreciate it !! Thanks so much Terry and Pat - - I won't try to go into naming names of performers for fear of overlooking someone but suffice to say the talent that shows up each year seems to get better and better.
A special thanks to Tim McCutchen from Van Buren, Ar. for stopping by as our quest for the music. I enjoyed meeting and visiting with him very much.
A special club award was given to Jeremiah and Venda Hanley for their years of support and helping with all the club events ; congratulations folks on a well deserved recognition !!
Got to visit with some older and newer friends including Steve Matlock, Roger Blevins, Dave Musgrave and others (after I said I wouldn't try mentioning names) and afterwards we stopped by T-Bones Club for a benefit show and said hi to Phil Koontz.
A closing note--- to you guys and gals up in the "Hoosier State" ; our loss will be your gain in 2003. "nuff said for now" just watch it happen -
Tim McCutchen

Arkansas
Post  Posted 16 Dec 2002 6:52 am    

Bill,
Thanks so much for having me as your guest yesterday at the Ozark Steel Guitar Association's Christmas party.I also enjoyed getting to know you and meeting some of the players up there. Also thanks to Terry Bethel for his hospitality.
Thanks again,
Tim

------------------
'01 Zumsteel D-10 8&9
Evans Amp,Profex II

Louie Hallford

denison tx
Post  Posted 17 Dec 2002 5:18 pm    

Because of an unexpected trip out of state,I missed making the Ozark party as planned. That is always a fun place and a great group of people.Great to hear about special recognition for Jerry and Venda.
Buck Grantham R.I.P.

Denham Springs, LA. USA
Post  Posted 24 Dec 2002 6:36 pm    

Jerry & Venda are the best there is . They are the nicest people we know and we love them dearly. Congratulations !!!!!! Well deserved.