| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Steel radio show and Thanks to the Scott Family
Jerry Brightman

Ohio
Post  Posted 10 Dec 2002 9:27 am    

I wanted to thank EVERYONE who played the show, and all of the people behind the scenes who made the internet broadcast happen. Scotty gave me permission to state this "We had at least 70,000 listeners tuned in and steel radio was number 3 in all internet radio broadcasts going at the time"

I'd be interested in hearing from you folks that listened to the show by emailing me at
info@slidestation.com. I'm now returning answers to all the email I've received about the show...

I sold every CD I took to the show for my first solo project, "Back Again"...wow..I was proud to be asked to participate in this show with my buddy Dana Flood, and also getting to hang again with Dale Wagner, Tommy Brooks, Tim Wallace, Brad Sarno, and Davie Lee...and the St. Louis band..along with all the singers that participated including Rob Parker. BTW, I just heard a rough mix of Rob's new CD and your in for a real treat..lots of steel on it..

I'll try to add some pictures from the show on my website sometime later today.
http://www.slidestation.com/TheShows.htm

Thanks again to all the fans for all of your kind comments...and thanks Scotty!

Jerry http://www.slidestation.com

[This message was edited by Jerry Brightman on 10 December 2002 at 12:53 PM.]

Dana Wayne

Jacksonville Fl.
Post  Posted 11 Dec 2002 9:17 pm    

Wow! what a great show. thankyou Scotty, for inviting me to perform on this hall of fame fund raiser. Folks, if you didn't catch this on steelradio.com or we're within driving distance and didn't get the chance to drop by, you missed a good show. everybody involved worked very hard to put on the best show possible. thanks to all who participated, Dana Flood
Rob Parker

Paducah, Kentucky, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2002 7:01 am    

I wish to express my thanks to those who worked so hard to provide a great show...Scotty and his staff,all the performers,and especially to Mike Scott for his work,and dedication to provide coverage on Steel Radio,for those who listened to enjoy...and to Tim Wallis,and David Lee of Steel Radio ,and their staff....
And I wish a happy,safe and healthy Holiday Season to all....

RP...'come on in'...'play it cool'

[This message was edited by ROB PARKER on 13 December 2002 at 07:03 AM.]

Jerry Brightman

Ohio
Post  Posted 13 Dec 2002 9:28 am    

Rob,

First, it's good to see your able to post again on the Forum Also, you reminded me of one person I forgot to mention..Mike Scott who's tireless effort kept the show on the air....

Jerry http://www.slidestation.com
Dale Wagner

Fredericktown Mo. 63645 U.S.A
Post  Posted 19 Dec 2002 10:53 pm    

Jerry you are definitely right a BIG THANK YOU to Scotty and all the Scott family for inviting me is in order...I really had a ball and it was very educational for me (yes Jerry even at my age)