| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  MSA's first anniversary!
Reece Anderson

Keller Texas USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 10:52 am    

On this day, Sept. 17th 2001, exactly one year ago this evening, the new MSA (Micro Space Anderson)came into existence.

The design of the new MSA Millennium, was sketched on a napkin at a local restaurant, and about 6 months later the prototype was completed.

We wish to express our appreciation for the positive support and comments we have received from all over the world.
Richard Gonzales

Davidson, NC USA
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 11:17 am    

Congratulations MSA ! The MSA team should be very proud of their accomplishment in such a short time. I was notified that I will be receiving my MSA Millennium S12 8/5 next month and I am excited ! It has to sound good as it is all black with chrome legs.

Good Luck MSA !!
Joe Casey

Weeki Wachee .Springs FL (population.9)
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 11:46 am    

reece ,When your brother told me to lift it up at St.Louis and I did I was floored with the 28lbs of the Millinium.More people need to see and play this great Guitar..Hang in there you got a winner.

------------------
CJC

Rick Garrett

Tyler, Texas
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 11:47 am    

Congrats on realizing your dream Reece! Looking forward to spending some time with you this fall. Good job taking the PSG into the Millineum.

Rick Garrett
Anne Marie O Keeffe

Co.Waterford,Ireland.
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 1:46 pm    

Congratulations Reece and the best of luck to you with this venture. Our little girl celebrated her 10th Birthday today so we won't have any trouble remembering this anniversary every year!!!!!
Garland Nash

Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 2:14 pm    

Hey Reese, When are you going to post some pictures? Thanks Garland Nash
David Wright

Pilot Point ,Tx USA.
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 2:22 pm    

Congratulations Maurice, you have a winner on your hands, and great people behind it ...good luck, but don't think your going to need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
My Web Page
Sierra Guitars

Sierra S-12 9&7
Peavey-2000-PX-300

Sidney Malone

Buna, TX
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 2:29 pm    

Congratulations Reece and MSA!!! I know there's been a lot of long hours spent getting this all together in a short amount of time. I'm sure the quality will reflect a lifetime of expertice!!

Good luck and we're still looking forward to seeing you and the MSA factory in November!!

Sidney
Rex Thomas

Thompson's Station, TN
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 3:36 pm    

Way to go, Reece!! Congrats from a hopefully future MSA Millennium owner.

[This message was edited by Rex Thomas on 17 September 2002 at 04:45 PM.]

Reece Anderson

Keller Texas USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 4:22 pm    

Richard G....It's a pleasure to have the privilege of building you a new Millennium single 12. We appreciate your support more than we can tell you.

Joe C....Thank you for your very kind words and for coming by our booth in St.Louis.

Rick GM....Thank you for your congratulations and best wishes. I know you just purchased an MSA from our friends at Sierra guitars, so I welcome you to the MSA family.

Anne Marie....Please convey our wishes for a happy 10th birthday to your precious daughter, and thank you for your best wishes.

Garland N....We plan to place more pictures on our website shortly. I appreciate your interest in seeing them.

David W....You epitomize the true meaning of the word friend.

Sidney M....We look forward to seeing you and your beautiful family here in November. Again, may I express my appreciation for you and your wife Larisa naming your daughter, Lindsey "Reece" after me. Thats an honor I will cheerish forever.

Rex T....We appreciate your well wishes and hope to someday have the privilege of building you a Millennium.
Jim Cohen

Philadelphia, PA
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 4:41 pm    

Happy Anniversary, Reece! Wishing you all the best with your beautiful new guitar. I'm sorry I didn't have an opportunity to test-drive one in St Louis, but I'll look for another opportunity soon. She sure is a beautiful, well-crafted instrument, though!

All the best,
Jim
Bob Simmons

Trafford, Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 5:18 pm    

Hey,Reece, been out of touch! Tell me about this new venture, or send info. I was just thinking about our fisrt steel show out in Calif. back in 67 or so. I'm still building a few steels and doing repair work,etc. Hope to hear from you, I,ve sold a lot of MSA's over the years. Just reworked one this week.
Your friend,
Bob Simmons,Simmons Steel Guitars
,P.O.Box56,Trafford,Al,35172 (205-647-2331)
KENNY KRUPNICK

Columbus, Ohio
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 5:54 pm    

Hi Reece, I wish you,and the all new MSA the very best.
Tommy White

Nashville
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 6:02 pm    

Reece,
Happy anniversary and congratulations.
I always knew one day you would be back to raise the bar, no pun intended. I was so taken with the new Millinium guitar, simple words can't describe it. I look forward to MSA being a fresh and new mainstay in steel guitar, along with the fine crew of gentlemen who produce it.
Your friend,
Tommy White
Roger Rettig

Naples, FL
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 6:08 pm    

Hello, Mr Anderson

I've heard such positivity about your new guitars that I'm anxious to try one! Geographically, for now, at least, that'll be difficult, but I look forward to it, nonetheless. I saw Tommy White last week in Nashville - he was mildly salivating after playing one at St Louis!

We have met, 'though it's many years ago. You came to the UK and held a seminar at a North London location (I believe it was the mid-to-late-'70s). I was recommended as a potential 'contractor', and I put a rhythm section together for you for that night. I didn't get to play with you, but I certainly got to watch - you amazed me!

I look forward to renewing that acquaintanceship before too long!

[This message was edited by Roger Rettig on 17 September 2002 at 07:10 PM.]

Roger Rettig

Naples, FL
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 6:12 pm    

See? Tommy was 'posting' at the same time I was!
Al Marcus

Cedar Springs,MI USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 6:33 pm    

You have reached another Milestone, Reece. Congratulations!....al
John Heinrich

Whites Creek, TN, USA
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 7:44 pm    

Happy anniversary and congratulations Reece! If the new guitar "quality wise," is anything like my MSA that I bought in 1974, I'm sure that it will be a quality product! My 74 MSA took me "around the world"!! Reece, I met you in Lexington, KY through a man by the name of Paul Robinson who was working for Peavey at the time. You did an in store demonstration on your MSA steel, the name of the store was "Carl's Music." All the best!

John
MSA double 10
Excel double 10 www.johnheinrich.com

------------------
CrowBear Schmitt

Ariege, - PairO'knees, - France
Post  Posted 17 Sep 2002 11:00 pm    

Happy Anniversary + Congratulations to MSA

------------------
Steel what?

Gene Jones

Oklahoma City, OK USA, (deceased)
Post  Posted 18 Sep 2002 2:52 am    

Reece, missed the "birth" at St Louis, but really anticipating the Dallas show to check the new MSA's out. My best to you. www.genejones.com
Andy Alford

Post  Posted 18 Sep 2002 3:49 am    

Reece
Your guitar is a work of art that makes us glad that MSA is back.I wish you the very best.
Reece Anderson

Keller Texas USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 18 Sep 2002 1:02 pm    

Jim C....Thank you for visiting the booth in St.Louis, and for the kind words. I'm looking forward to hearing your forthcoming recording.

Bob S....I have sent you a personal email. I'm well aware you sold a lot of MSA guitars in the past, and appreciate it so much. Were it not for people like you, I doubt MSA would be building guitars today.

Kenny K....Thank you for your comment and for taking the time to do so.

Tommy W....Your thoughtful and kind words are very meaningful to all of us on the "team Millennium. My best also to you and your wife Teresa.

Roger R....Thank you for your comments and interest. I remember playing in North London and I have only great memories about the band that was behind me. When I return, I want you to get the band for me again.

Al M....Thank you so much for your nice words and for being a true friend for many years.

John H....Of course I remember you. Do you remember Paul Robinson and I coming out to hear you play. You "blew my hat in the creek" with your playing. I also remember "Carls Music". They were nice people and sold a lot of MSA guitars.

Crowbear S....Thank you!

Gene J....Looking forward to seeing you in Dallas next March.

Andy W....Thank you so much for your flattering comment. We are delighted to be back in business.
Dr. Hugh Jeffreys

Southaven, MS, USA
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2002 12:07 pm    

To Reece: Congrats. Reece and best of luck on your continuing success, and thanks for your kindly worded eMail of a few weeks back. I hope to try one of your axes one of these days. If you run across my ole buddy, Billy Simmons (piano, Lightcrust Doughboys) in the Dallas area, please give him a big Hello! for me. Best! -- Hugh\
Bob Carlson

Surprise AZ.
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2002 1:49 pm    

Reece, i'm as happy as you are. So very glad you were able to get MSA steels back on the market. And one with no flex.

And the people will come.

Bob.
John P. Phillips

Folkston, Ga. U.S.A., R.I.P.
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2002 6:27 pm    

Congrats Reece, History repeating itself. A great guitar back for another round. BEST WISHES and I hope someday to play and own one !!!

------------------
"Let's go STEEL something"
If it feels good, do it. If it feels COUNTRY, do it twice
jpp