| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  FOR SALE: EMMONS S10 Lacquer Push-Pull - SOLD! SOLD!!
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2008 12:11 am    

FOR SALE: EMMONS S10 Push Pull 3 pedal x 3 knee lever, Lacquer Body, Fatback, E9 Emmons set up.

Note: I purchased this guitar a couple of months ago. It was green and the guitar needed a lot of work. The guitar finish was in bad shape and the pedals and knee levers & entire undercarriage was messed up. Serial number is 1494S. Manufactured in the 1970's.

I sent it down to the push pull guru-ALBERT JOHNSON in Tallahassee for a complete refurbish. He completely went thru the entire guitar, taking everything off on the undercarriage and cleaning and adjusting everything. He then refinished the guitar body, making it an awesome blue lacquer, as you can see. Also the inlay is eye catching. Also new fret board was added.

The guitar is like a new guitar now. JUDGE FOR YOURSELF. What an awesome paint and lacquer job he did. He polished all the aluminum, etc. doing a complete refurbish. He is definitely a pro!!! TXS to Mickey Adams for telling me about
Albert and the fine work he does. The last picture is of the guitar prior to the refurbish. What a transformation!!! And it plays smooth as butter. Has a coil tapped pickup. Also has the tone control. The left knee levers raise and lower the E's and the right knee lever lowers 2 & 9.

So if you need work done on your push pull,(or any pedal steel) you should seriously consider Albert Johnson.

PRICE: $2,450.00 plus freight

I can be reached at alvesel@mchsi.com for any questions or contact me at 218-254-2082.

Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's

Last edited by Al Vesel on 23 Apr 2008 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Willis Vanderberg

Petoskey Mi
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2008 6:41 am    

Wow , what a beautiful p/p.
you are right about Albert Johnson. He is not only a top notch mechanic but also a nice guy.He has done two p/p guitars for me and I am thinking about having him do a number on my old Emmons Black Rock D-10.
Jon Zimmerman

California, USA
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2008 11:30 am     Eye Popper PP

DITTO on the Wow-factor, Al. Surprised
Antolina

Dunkirk NY
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2008 11:44 am    

Slobber Slobber Drool Drool Whoa!

Sho~Bud 6139 3+3
Marrs 3+4

RC Antolina
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2008 12:13 pm     Emmons S-10 Lacquer 3 x 3

TXS guys-she is a looker if I don't say so myself and plays and sounds even better!!!

Al
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 13 Apr 2008 9:04 am     psg

Beautiful guitar!
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 13 Apr 2008 5:21 pm     WOW!

THUD! That was my tongue hittin the floor! That is a JEWEL!!!!! Albert Johnsons handywork at its finest...Somebodys gonna be mighty proud...
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!
Brendan Mitchell

Melbourne Australia
Post  Posted 13 Apr 2008 7:17 pm    

Yeah baby
Rand Anderson

Cardiff, California, USA
Post  Posted 14 Apr 2008 7:19 pm     sold

this p/p needs a happy new home......mine!
close it up

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 14 Apr 2008 8:51 pm     Emmons S-10 Blue Lacquer push pull

Guitar has been SOLD!!-Waiting for funds. It has been sold to fellow forumite Rand Anderson. It's going to its' new home in California. Thanks to all that looked.

And again thanks to ALBERT JOHNSON for his fine work.
He truly is a master of his craft. Also thanks to all for the nice comments on the guitar. She truly is a beauty!!

Donation to follow after receipt of funds.

TXS

Al Vesel

Ernest Cawby

Lake City, Florida, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2008 4:00 am     ALSO HE MAKES SOME OF THE BEST CASES MADE.

Some may not know it but he is one fine case builder he has made 2 for me, and they are finely crafted, along with Leon and his work on Shobuds they are hard to beat for quality work. The Pro 1 Leon did is the best guitar I have seen or played.

ernie
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2008 1:08 pm    

Ernest,
TXS for reminding me about the cases. I forgot to mention that in my thread on the guitar. I never bought one of Albert's cases, but I have seen his work and he makes a fine case at a good price.

Al
Tim Bridges

Hoover, Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2008 11:55 am    

That is GORDEOUS!!! Albert has my 1966 D-10 bolt on right now and is doing doing his magic. I really can't wait to go pick it up. Mickey turned me on to Albert as well after he had two PP's done by Albert. Yep, this will get the heart beat faster!!! Very Happy
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 23 Apr 2008 10:14 pm     Emmons S10 push pull blue lacquer

Bob please close up, funds received & donation to follow!! Again, txs for all who looked, and again txs to Albert Johnson for a fine job.
TXS

Al Vesel