| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  S8 GeorgeBoard Console Priced LOW!! - SOLD - please close --
George Piburn

The Land of Enchantment New Mexico
Post  Posted 30 Mar 2008 7:35 pm    

SOLD 1st Day , THANKS fORUM SEE NEXT POST ---

Last Chance at a Super Deal.....

This is the only Steel Guitar with a paint job like this. Chrome Mirror with Flames and Reflective Eyes.

We started a side company to market to the HotRod - Low Ryder - Surf Crowd - the partner sold out, my loss is your gain -- we paid 2500 for this off the scale paint job.

I showed and played this One of a Kind Lap Steel at the TSGA Jamboree , to the amazement of many people.

Sonicly it is awesome and plays like a dream.

I am Blowing it out for 749.99 + 60 shipping within the USA -- 100usd International. with full insurance.

The price is below my cost for parts alone, this sale is for the instrument only.

We will gladly drill the holes for legs and flanges for the purchaser at no additional cost- and will direct to places to purchase the legs and flanges separately from this sale.

There are several forum members that make cases and GeorgeBoards suggests that you contact via the forum.

Enjoy the Photo

Mr. Boards

Last edited by George Piburn on 2 Apr 2008 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
George Piburn

Post  Posted 1 Apr 2008 5:31 am     Too Late !! Already Sold --Thanks again Forum - CLOSE-Please

Dear Moderator, this piece sold via another sales effort ,

My appreciation to the forum stands and we will send donation after the payment clears and everyone is happy.

Many thanks

Dr. Boards
Curt Langston

Post  Posted 1 Apr 2008 7:25 am    

Quote:
We started a side company to market to the HotRod - Low Ryder - Surf Crowd - the partner sold out, my loss is your gain -- we paid 2500 for this off the scale paint job.

George,

Is that 2500.00 for the paint job alone?....

Surely not

If that were the case, it would seem that your cost for the complete guitar would be around 3000.00

No way you would sell for 749.00, if that were the case.

Surely you mean 250.00 for the paint alone.

Is this correct?

Whew, for a minute there I thought you meant 2500.00 for a paint job!
Whoa!
George Piburn

Post  Posted 1 Apr 2008 11:13 am     Not hard for some people to believe!

Not a mis print , that is the real deal, the photo cannot come close to capturing the paint

also on the thread about the Hula / Mermaid with the color shifting paint.

As previously stated , the paint alone costs 300.00 per ounce and takes 3 oz then the artists renderings , and 100's of coats of clear lacquer.

We had it in mind to market to a audience of serious collectors that realize the value of superior products and appointments.

The partner is too busy painting Hotels in Las Vegas with the color shift paint, (@ 300.00 per ounce) all the while driving 200,000 dollar sports cars and wearing 100,000 watches, he quickly realized that 5000.00 steels were a drag on his style.

Both buyers got an extra super deal.

Sorry to have missed you in Dallas where we were showing these in person-- oppertunity missed.

GeorgeBoards will however be in Tulsa at the OSGA show in May, our room is free to enjoy and play some of our Private Reserve Stock , including my finest D8 to date , bring a lot of cash , it is 5500.00usd.

See you there.

Mr.Boards