| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Mobile Steel Show
Ben ODell

Agricola, Mississippi, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jul 2002 11:50 am    

We are drawing closer to the show date for the Third Annual Mobile Steel Guitar Show. Just to update, our featured artist this year will be John Hughey, Hal Rugg, and Doug Jernigan.
Wouldn't be right here in Mobile not to have the talent of Larry Bullock, Jimmy Powell, Hal Higgins, Bill Stafford, Autry Rutledge, Tony Lane, Jimmy Miller along with all the gang from the Southeast Steel Association over in Dothan helping us out. We expect a tremendous turn out for the show and would like to extend an invitation to each and everyone to be with us.
My "HEROS" Roy Rosetta, and Paul Polish will be here and as usual, we know they will provide the players with the good stuff that they need to make it a great show. Great guitar players, Autry Rutledge, Jim Hobbs, and Dusty Harrell will be here to make it even better. We might even have a visit this year from Jody Payne.
Show being held at the Tillman's Corner Civic Center, Located in Tillman's Corner, Alabama. For further information you can contact us at 251-457-2124, or email, bicker@bellsouth.net.
Our guest will be staying at the Travelodge, (just around the corner from the hall), and reservations can be made by contacting the hotel direct at, 251-660-9101, please mention the show for special discount rates.
Look forward to shaking a lots of hands and seeing you all here.

[This message was edited by Ben ODell on 07 July 2002 at 12:52 PM.]

Pat Coyne

Gallatin
Post  Posted 11 Jul 2002 4:02 am    

What's the dates?
Clyde Willis

Denham Springs, LA 70726
Post  Posted 11 Jul 2002 8:18 am    

I understand that the show will be for one day only, Saturday July 13 from 10:00 AM to
10:00 PM.
Max Williamson

Maplesville,Al. 36750
Post  Posted 12 Jul 2002 7:55 am    

Ben,wish I could be with you this year,but I just had more heart surgury this past Tuesday and cant make the trip.It was good seeing you in Dothan last year and talking with you about your Dad who was a friend of mine.Hope you have a great show.Pick one for me.Max
Bill Stafford

Gulfport,Ms. USA
Post  Posted 13 Jul 2002 1:29 am    

TODAY'S THE DAY! See you there and thanks for the invite.
Bill Stafford