| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Godin SD electric guitar.. USA built exc cond.. $225 shipped
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2008 8:26 pm    

REAL nice made in USA solidbody electric.. Maple neck and board w 24 3/4 scale, Cream white, 3 pickup with 5 way, humbucker in bridge position, Fender style.trem... a great guitar in excellent cond, as good as ANY USA Fender or similar, at the price of a Chinese guitar.. pics on request.. $225 includes free shipping to lower 48, .. may consider cool trades.. bob
Jim Peters

St. Louis, Missouri, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2008 9:44 pm    

My Godin SD has replaced my Teles as my main gigging guitar. These are great guitars! Good luck with your sale. JP

Phoenix, Arizona, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2008 2:19 am     Godin SD electric guitar

I would like to see pictures please.

Thanks DGJ
Gary Boyett

Colorado
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2008 9:12 am    

me too (pictures, that is)
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2008 10:06 am    

Local deal was pending, but looks like it will not happen, Godin guitar is still available... here's some crappy pics... plays and sounds as good as any guitar I have ever owned, and I've owned hundreds upon hundreds,, bob

bob
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2008 8:01 pm    

One bump before she goes back into the closet for ANOTHER 2 years Mr. Green .. bob
steve takacs

beijing, china via pittsburgh (deceased)
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2008 9:00 pm     godin pictures

Bob, Could you send me three or photos of the Godin. Very interested in buying one. It'd be sent to North Dakota address not to China. Thanks, steve takacs
steve takacs

Post  Posted 7 Jan 2008 2:05 pm     STILL INTERESTED IN GODIN

Hi, Bob, I have not received any photos, so I will assume you have not seen my previous post. Still interested but can't email you as you do no have an email address that is showing. Thanks steve t
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jan 2008 3:43 pm    

steve.. there are a couple pics right here on the post.. I guess I don't understand.. Are you asking for more pictures??.. My digital camera is suspect at best, so I doubt the resolution would be any better.. The guitar is in truly excellent cond with no playwear to speak of... I haven't played it in two years,, Thats why I am selling it... bob
steve takacs

Post  Posted 7 Jan 2008 4:57 pm     I WILL BUY THE GODIN

Thank, Bob, yes, I was looking for more photos,but if you say it's in good shape, I'll go with your word. Can you send me an email please using my Forum email address so I can have my relatives send a personal check drawn on my bank? Of course you can wait until it clears as I'm in no hurry to get the guitar since I won't be back in the USA until June? Thanks, steve t
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2008 1:05 am    

Actually Steve, its in excellent cond... A few small nicks are all that keeps me from calling it mint.. It hasn't seen much use. and I haven't played it in 2 years, as it got neglected in my mountain of guitars and was bumped from the "rotation'in favor of a semi hollow w/PRS pickups..This guitar plays as good as anything I have ever played.. The action is superlative, and the pickups sound wonderful.. To be honest, I don't really want to sell it, but it just isn't getting used, so off she goes...
I can get another down the road if I choose to do so...
In any case, I will send you the info, check is ok from you, as you are a longtime and familiar forumite.. I know you are not going to run off to China with my money Mr. Green .... oops..bob
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2008 1:17 am    

Guitar is sold to Steve, donation will be sent to forum ... please close..bob
steve takacs

Post  Posted 8 Jan 2008 2:59 am    

Thanks Bob, I'll wait to hear from you concerning the address and will write back with the shipping address which will be my relatives, the same folks who will send my check. Again, there is not rush to send it. By the way, I may not run off with your money but will be running off to China with the guitar at the end of the summer! Mr. Green of course I'll pay for it. This should be a nice gigging guitar for me. Amazing that one can find something so reasonably priced that is quality. Looking forward to pluning on it. thanks , steve t