| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Lots of diffrent Instruments Prices now listed include ship
Roger Kemp

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2007 6:49 am    

First if you are intrested in any of these instruments contact me and I'll send more pics and info. Pics are taken by my 11 & 12 year olds. I am not listing any prices yet, Make me a good offer and it may be yours. I would also sell as a whole lot for one price $2200.00 + shipping. I (prefer paypal )I will send you an invoice. or U can send a USPS money order.

Ok, People want to know if I will sell seperate. Yes you just get a better deal as a whole. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states.

If you live some where else email me for price on shipping.
12 string pedal steel with hardshell case $1300.00 Shipped to your door
Carvin frettless bass with hardshell case $650.00 Shipped to your door
1974 roundneck dobro with hardshell case $650.00 Shipped to your door
Yamaha 4 string bass no case $150.00 Shipped to your door
Fiddle with hardshell case and glasier bow $200.00 Shipped to your door
Galveston lapsteel no case $70.00 Shipped to your door
We all know most of these are worth more.
Ok here it is 12 string 8+5 E9/B6bpedal steel cherry/maple Georgel pickup made by Mr. Reg Diller Of HMS guitars. In the late eighties early ninties Some of his degins were used by Emmonds,GMS&Deckley.

Next is a Carvin Bunny Brunell 5 String fretless bass active/passive with exotic woods.

Next we have a Karl Knilling 1732 copy of a strat fiddle

Next we have a yamaha 4 string purple bass.

Next is a galveston lap steel

Last we have a 1974 round neck dobro.

Ok fellow members Please Very Happy Help me move these today I am leaving for a few hours but I will get back with all of you today. I am in a selling mood, today may be your lucky day.

Last edited by Roger Kemp on 1 Dec 2007 5:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Roger Kemp

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2007 5:11 pm    

First off thanks for checking out this awesome instrument. I need to pre-face this auction by saying that this is not a beginner PSG or one that should be considered by someone that has always wanted one. This is a custom, handmade, there is only one in the world kind of guitar. It has a lot of bells and whistles, and if you are not already familiar with a PSG you WILL be buying something that will frustrate the desire to play right out of you. That being said let me introduce you.

This machine was made by Mr.Reg Diller of HMS Guitars in Waynesboro, PA in the late 80's to early 90's. His machine work is impecable and inovative, many of his design concepts have been used by GMS, Dekley, and Emmonds. She features a keyless head which reduces the body length by about 4 inches. The tuning is E9/B6 with a lockout on the LKR to engage the B6, once you are done with the B6 just LKR again and it's back to E9. Very Cool!! For a pickup it has a George L . The arm rest is a soft calf skin leather. Yes, that is a Sho-Bud fingerboard, I needed a replacement and there are not many choices that looked good to me. We have 8 pedals the first 3 from the left are for E9 and the remaining 5 are for when its in B6. We have a total of 5 knee levers the 3 on the left (LKL,LKV, LKR) are for E9 and the 2 on the right (RKL,RKR) are for B6.

This guitar is in perfect working order Mr. Diller just gave it a tune up in 2006 and she has been out long enough to play silent night at Christmas last year. There are no issues in any way, shape, or form. The case is a beast, all of the legs and rods have their own little place inside and nothing shifts...AT ALL.

Last edited by Roger Kemp on 2 Dec 2007 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
KENNY KRUPNICK

Columbus, Ohio
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2007 5:53 pm    

I like that Carvin fretless bass. Cool Very Happy I have a G&L fretless bass,and love it. I like the looks of that big blonde upright in the background too.
Andy Sandoval

Bakersfield, California, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2007 6:12 pm    

Quote:
I would also sell as a whole lot for one price $2200.00 + shipping.

Is this correct? $2200.00 for all?
Roger Kemp

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2007 6:19 pm    

Thanks Kenny I used to love to play the 5 fretless but I've been playing a seven string for about a year and it's hard to go back. It take's me a good couple day's to get back in the groove when I play the 4 string upright. which is summer when I bluegrass it. I usualy play classic country Smile not this pop crap of today they try to call country Devil and southern gospel.

Last edited by Roger Kemp on 30 Nov 2007 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roger Kemp

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2007 6:22 pm    

Yes thats what I said $2200.00 for all + shipping Whoa!
I ordered a new mullen G2 Very Happy Purple heart laqure finish. A new steelers Choice seat with sidecar and power. And a new nashville 1000. Need to pay for all of this. over $5000.00 In a few days. Rolling Eyes
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2007 8:09 pm     NICE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!!!

WOW, Roger, what a showcase!! Whoever buys from this guy will be treated right. I can't believe your price for all this!!!!! Some one is going to get a super buy. And everything you can tell has been well taken care of.

If I had the money it would be gone. Maybe if I can turn around a few steels.

Good luck, Roger,

Al Vesel
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Roger Kemp

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2007 8:34 pm    

Thanks Al. R U having fun playing your 73 newly redone bud?
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2007 9:59 pm    

Roger,

The 73 LDG is back home w/me. Glad to have it back from Ricky. He does fine work. And good luck selling this Roger. It's well worth your price.

Al
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Roger Kemp

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 30 Nov 2007 10:07 pm    

Thanks Al I have several parties that want it all. First one with the monies gets it all. Here is to answer more ?
The dobro is a 1974 round neck. It is in good condition the back of the neck twards the bottom has nicks and a scratch here is a pic of the ser # It come with a hard shell case one hinge is broke tho/ The fiddle has a hard shell case and a glasier bow I belive this is how you spell it. The fiddle has been played alot it shows it. Some of the finish has worn off. The lap steel has no case it is still new My son played it once and never again. The yamaha I bought used for my son for $175.00 he played it for a week and then picked up my six string and never touched the four string again.It has no case. The bunny brunell I played for two years along with my six string. Last year I bought a seven string bass and I havent played the bunny or the six since. I picked it up tonight bleve it or not it was still in tune . It has an hard shell case. The pedal steel I just bought to try to make a buck it play's great I havent ever played a 12 string before its kool. It is beautiful also well made. I love lows out of the 2 bottom strings. It has a hard shell case also. I just spent over $5000.00 for a new mullen G2, seat with back & nashville 1000. I am selling these because I dont play them any more and I need to offset some of the cost. I have a couple others that want it all. The first to pay get it. If someone pays within 24 hours I will help with shipping cost and will only charge $100.00 to ship all this to the lower 48 states. Email me with any ? you may have I want you to be happy with your purchase. Thanks Roger God Bless.
Roger Kemp

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 1 Dec 2007 5:38 am    

Ok, People want to know if I will sell seperate. Yes you just get a better deal as a whole. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states.I (prefer paypal )I will send you an invoice. or U can send a USPS money order.

If you live some where else email me for price on shipping.
12 string pedal steel with hardshell case $1300.00 Shipped to your door
Carvin frettless bass with hardshell case $650.00 Shipped to your door
1974 roundneck dobro with hardshell case $650.00 Shipped to your door
Yamaha 4 string bass no case $150.00 Shipped to your door
Fiddle with hardshell case and glasier bow $200.00 Shipped to your door
Galveston lapsteel no case $70.00 Shipped to your door
We all know most of these are worth more. Crying or Very sad
Jack Goodson

new brockton,alabama (deceased)
Post  Posted 1 Dec 2007 8:13 am     fiddle

could you email me some close up photos of the violin.....thanks jack
Roger Kemp

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 1 Dec 2007 9:23 am    

Jack sent them in a PM Thanks Roger
Roger Kemp

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 1 Dec 2007 3:59 pm    

Several people have asked about the changer I dont know about them. I bought this steel to turn a little proffit to help pay for my new mullen G2. What I posted on the fourm I copy'd from the person I bought it off of. I dont know about push pull changers. All I can guess is that the rods push and pull the changer. Is that right? I dont know what this is but when I use any pedal or kl they all pull the changer. No owners manual. There is an extra fret board. There are some light bar dings
James Yates

Post  Posted 6 Dec 2007 10:50 am     Purchase of various instruments

Today is 12/6 Is the complete package still for sale. If it is I am truly interested in purchasing it for Christmas. Please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Jim Yates,
email chilo702000@yahoo.com or please call me at 831-236-0835.

Time is of the essence!
Roger Kemp

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2007 8:48 am    

Jim Yates is the new owner of all these great instruments. Very Happy "Thanks" Jim hope you and Elaine injoy these. Or make tons of money off of them. Whoa! Bob please close this post and my 12 string steel post down Thanks God Bless Money will be sent via paypal.