| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Shobud
Adrian Schafgans

California, USA
Post  Posted 13 Nov 2007 11:08 am    

I am also happy this ordeal has ended with good results, in most cases like my own experience the person that took my cymbal bag last June with cymbals I have owned since 1966 has never been recovered . I am just happy to have been a part of a partial happy ending to what was a tragic touring experience. Alex had kindly offered to reimburse me with the money out of pocket which after joining The Steel guitar forum total comes to $140.00 Buying the steel, shipping the steel and joining the forum.
I have nothing really to add to this general community other than the few times I have worked with steel players along with Jim Campalongo 15 gallon cats. And the unforgettable times going to George Jones shows. So what I am here about is to see if this REIMBURSE offer was REAL as I have not received any compensation or even an email. THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING. I understand hardships if you are short for the month please stay in touch. Adrian Schafgans 218 Flood Ave. SF
415 239 7416
Adrian Schafgans

California, USA
Post  Posted 15 Nov 2007 7:31 am     NICK NANOLOFF

I have a lot of assorted picks and gear but this one is especially cool a "student" steel it's flat 4.5 mm with signature and chrome plated. I should be offering these up in the for sale section.