| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  I Finally Got my Pedals!!!!!
Abe Stoklasa

Nashville, TN
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2001 10:51 am    

I went down to Nashville this week, and picked up my MSA Sunburst D-10. WHEW!!!!! I got it at Bobbe Seymour's Steel Guitar Nashville. He oughta change the name to Steel Guitar Heaven, becuase that's what it felt like in there. They showed me how to set it up, tear it down, and everything in between, As a matter of fact, Seymour is the S in MSA! He is one of the nicest men I've ever met, and truly one of the best steel guitarists ever! Thanks for everything, Bobbe!

Don Helms is the greatest friend a guy could have! We hung out together all day Wednesday, went to pick up the steel, and played together. It was truly the time of my life! We listened to old songs he'd recorded on, and some of the ones he had recorded on recently. It was awesome!

I named my steel "SAM" (MSA mixed up). I took pictures, I'll put them up as soon as they get developed!

Also, Bobbe, the serial number wasn't there. You said that it would be in the undercarriage directly under the pickups, and I looked everywhere around there, and it wasn't there. I seen where it was on that one MSA you had at SGN, but it wasn't there on this steel. Maybe you or Mr. Anderson can help. Thanks!

I'm creating a website called "Steel Guitar Paradise!" Will post more later, its gonna be great! Address will be posted at a later date!

Thanks again everybody for helping me get this beautiful instrument!
Abe Stoklasa

Nashville, TN
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2001 11:13 am    

One other thing. When I get the website up, I'm gonna post audio files of the steel, too!
Abe Stoklasa

Nashville, TN
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2001 5:00 pm    

^
b0b

Cloverdale, CA, USA
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2001 9:07 pm    

I'm closing this because it's a duplicate of a topic in Bar Chatter.